Take an important step in your dental career by joining the Certified Dental Assistants of BC. CDABC connects you with practicing dental assistants and provides you with the information and resources you need to get your career off to a great start. You’ll feel supported and confident every step of the way.
Student membership runs for 12 months from your join date.
For only $30, student members receive access to the following:
- Career opportunities updated daily online
- Salary and employment research, providing you with all the information you need about typical employment conditions in BC
- Post your availability for work on a secure site viewed by dentists
- Employment law articles on subjects such as overtime, the right to accommodation and severance of employment – be aware of your rights before embarking on your first CDA job
- Forum to connect with other CDAs and get the answers to your essential questions.
Member Services and Products
- Malpractice insurance for CDAs: get affordable coverage through CDABC
- Nametag that identifies you as a certified dental assistant
- Once you graduate, upgrade to Active Membership and take CDABC online CE courses – you’ll receive 12 ‘tokens’ to spend on these each year
- Attend our monthly teleseminar events from the comfort of your own home and keep up-to-date on the latest developments in the profession.
Manulife Group Insurance
CDABC is proud to offer members the option to purchase extended health and dental benefits through The Association Health & Dental Plan, offered by Manulife. More information about the benefits can be found here.
Professional Liability Insurance
As a professional in the dental industry, there is always the possibility of a malpractice claim or lawsuit. Practice with confidence and security with professional liability insurance. One year of coverage with the CDABC is $26 for Active and Student Members. Find out more here.
We believe in a strong CDA community in British Columbia. By joining us a student, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with other dental professionals from the earliest stages of your career, and you’ll have experts to get in touch with when there’s something you need to know. Join us on our mission to elevate the CDA profession.